You're in love. You found your "soul mate." And you’re envisioning a journey together that is lasting.
But you know things don't stay perfect forever. Inevitably, at some point there will be disagreements, losses, conflicts, hurt feelings, anger. You are ready to do the work now to preserve the preciousness of this relationship for the future, but you aren't sure where to start.
Unlike a marital prenuptial (which ultimately is about protecting property), a Spiritual Prenuptial is about co-creating a vision for a life together that can be truly extraordinary–not one that looks perfect only from the outside, but a dedicated journey that includes commitment to being and becoming as authentically 'yourselves' with one another as you are alone. You are earnestly committed to developing a conscious, nourishing, and fulfilling relationship, and while not knowing exactly how it will unfold, you're inspired by the notion of giving it your all.
This 30-day immersion experience includes four weekly 120-minute sessions where you will learn:
The Art of Sacred Communication practices that support both of you to:
- Identify, understand, and articulate your feelings, challenges, and needs in a respectful way. The process honors your painful experiences, prevents toxic buildup of resentment, and maximizes the possibilities of fulfilling needs and desires.
- Develop the capacity for expressing vulnerability and allowing your partner to “see” you and be with you in a way that is comforting and safe, allowing hearts to be more unified.
- Learn to communicate difficult topics skillfully with your lover, and take ownership without blame or criticism.
- Develop an empathic language for and with each other, to soothe and comfort during times of distress.
- Explore subtle realms of self-expression with one another, including tone of voice and body language, so that you can understand your impact on each other and begin to transform habitual reactive patterns into intimacy and strength.
You will receive supportive materials and assignments to reinforce a fuller integration of what you learn in each session. You can find ways to keep the spark alive and work through the challenges that come your way in order to create a conscious, loving relationship that lasts a lifetime.